Why is it that when I'm late for work...

V8 Beast

People drive 30mph in a 35, 35 in a 45, 45 in a 55, and 55 in a 65?

People wait for green lights to make right hand turns.

People have better things to do than to actually drive forward when the light turns green.

Theres a cop every 25 feet

The same clock that wont move when Im at work makes a 20 minute drive 35 minutes long.

ive found that my time clock at work, which is on my PC, will change the second the time changes...ie, if i click "in" when the time system says 930 and the clock says 931, it will switch to 931 for my punch in...yet when i go to clock out, it takes like 30 seconds for it to change from 659 to 700. pisses me off.

and people will routinely do 35mph on cooper road. it infuriates me.

Why, I'm on salary.

Then what's the problem? :)

My theory is the same thing happenes everyday b/c the same idiot drivers take that same route everyday. When you leave a little earlier you're just ahead of them. When you leave a little later you get caught smack dab in the middle of them. :)

Then what's the problem? :)

My theory is the same thing happenes everyday b/c the same idiot drivers take that same route everyday. When you leave a little earlier you're just ahead of them. When you leave a little later you get caught smack dab in the middle of them. :)

Truth!

I got a late start today and yesterday and it took me 45 minutes to get to work (I live in Grove City and work off of Morse & Sinclair). But Tuesday and Wednesday I got an early start and it only took me about 20 minutes. fuckin' stupid ass people. They slam on their breaks for NO REASON! :mad: I'm thinking there is a car broke down, but nope, just all the ra-tards driving.