Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what time are we meeting since the days events kick off at 10??????

We still gonna meet at cedarville by 10:30 or meet at our respective starting spots by 10:30??

It'll probably take you NORTHERN guys longer to get to Cedarville as it will us.

The SOUTH crew meeting on US35 will meet at 10:30am, leave at 10:45am and probably end up in Cedarville gas station at ...ummm....11:15-11:30.

hey i think i might be coming, ill be coming from lima but it will only be about an hour to tipp city and i can meet up with u guys there. Im new to ohio so ill be following u guys and will probly seem real lost lol. but let me know on where to meet you guys, since i dont know where the usual meet up spot is for around there

hey i think i might be coming, ill be coming from lima but it will only be about an hour to tipp city and i can meet up with u guys there. Im new to ohio so ill be following u guys and will probly seem real lost lol. but let me know on where to meet you guys, since i dont know where the usual meet up spot is for around there

PM Dustin or Xtreme if they don't reply soon and they will hook you up with the Northern Dayton details man.:)

PM Dustin or Xtreme if they don't reply soon and they will hook you up with the Northern Dayton details man.:)

Hey brother Nick,

What time and where is the group your meetin ?? I'm finna ride with some Daton peeps !! :D

Hahahaha, I've already rode with like 50 people off this board, and I only been on here for a couple of months !! :badgerrock:

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned it...But I figure we may as well meet at the Shell in Tipp City. It's exit 68, route 571, off of I75. On the NE Corner.

If anyone thinks differently the say so.

you already have a route planned to get to cedarville dustin???

I'm guessing he probably will take you down to 70E, then to 72S(Exit Competition Accessories is on). Taking a left instead of the right off that exit takes you directly to Cedarville and that gas station/store is on the left, you can't miss it.

lol, it's a small route and a time saver. That's the only highway route you'll be going and it's short. It's up to you guys, I'm just saying that's the quickest to Cedarville if you want to make it on time to meet up with the other half of the Dayton group.

damn so many posts and so many people wanting to meet up. I'll try to update the list as best I can even though by now peeps should know whos comming. I have another addition to the list. Hes a co-worker of mine who finally joined named starcade

Dustin, Sheel in Tipp at what time? Sorry if you mentioned it. I just got back from a trip and saw there were a bunch of pages to catch up on.

Lets say 10AM on heading to Cedarville by 10:15.

I'm not taking the interstate for sure. Got a route planned, around 35 miles to Cedarville. Google says 1 hour, but we can do it quicker. It's a fairly direct route, but a couple twists and more or less just avoiding the interstate. That's really all I care about.

For anyone that is interested

Yeah they took my keys. I fought back stating it wasnt their legal right.

I got my keys back today :)

Yeah, I knew that some COs do that type of shit. If you ride down south they're REALLY strict about everything (safety courses, etc). thats cool they gave them back to you though! How'd they find out? do you have to tell them that sorta stuff?

Yeah, I knew that some COs do that type of shit. If you ride down south they're REALLY strict about everything (safety courses, etc). thats cool they gave them back to you though! How'd they find out? do you have to tell them that sorta stuff?

I told them and it got blown out of proportion. I learned my lesson on this one.