Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter about halfway to Cedarville I just became numb. I didn't get feeling back until about 30 mins north of Columbus. :)

Long underwear ftw! My legs were fine. I was totally fine after Cedarville because of them and my liner I put back in my speedmaster jacket.

I vote for hot chocolate if we have a meet in the cold again.

:plus1: I could've used some.

I bought donut holes in Cedarville...A few people ate some..

:lol:

I actually didn't think it was that bad, it was much nicer than when I rode to Dustin's at 34 degrees at 8am. Once we stretched the bikes legs on 42 got the adrenalin flowing and it was nice.

BS!!! It was effing cold! I have no fat to keep my scrawney body warm!!! I was shivering sitting in the parking lot on 35. I didn't get warm until I stood behind one of the busas on the dyno. And the only reason that got me warmed up was because of the 3 foot flame that got shot out the back. But maybe I'm just a Pansey....

BS!!! It was effing cold! I have no fat to keep my scrawney body warm!!! I was shivering sitting in the parking lot on 35. I didn't get warm until I stood behind one of the busas on the dyno. And the only reason that got me warmed up was because of the 3 foot flame that got shot out the back. But maybe I'm just a Pansey....

I was pretty chilled all day...

I rode from my house to my shop to meet Matt and 34 was friggin cold.

My hands were cold on the way to Cedarville when it was still 38. But I had multiple layers on so the rest of me was ok throughout all the riding.

I should have put my jacket back on at Brians I was cold all day without it.

Man! I was worried E was going to go into shock! I was wandering if his body temperature was dropping too much or something. Dude wouldn't STOP shivering for hours!!:eek:

ftmfw!

I wasn't cold except for the wind under my helmet and on my neck - couldn't find the damn balaclava!

I had my balaclava sitting on my dresser but forgot to put it on.:nono

Man! I was worried E was going to go into shock! I was wandering if his body temperature was dropping too much or something. Dude wouldn't STOP shivering for hours!!:eek:

I just don't cope well w/ cold weather, I have dealt with much worse, but I can't say I didn't complain or shiver either.