Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: someone finally agrees!

my problem with gymnast is that they are hardcore jailbait.... have you ever noticed that a 16 year old gymnast looks like she is a good 21 or 22? maybe thats just me? and i have to say i have done my fair share of hurting people playing soccer. i put two people on crutches last indoor season.:badgerrock:

Yeah but in soccer it's frowned upon and you get in trouble. I like the sports where it's encouraged or the main point.

Yeah you gotta watch out for the gymnast jailbait, however the ones that are of age .....:D. I married a dancer so I love the flexibility.

i just joined this site and im down for dyno day. not sure if i could just show up or not so i figured it wouldnt hurt to ask to be added to the list!

youre more than welcome to join us! post up and let everyone know you are here in the intro section. :badgerrock::guitar::guitar::badgerrock:

I haven't kept up enough in the thread to know exact locations, but there are actually three meeting spots...

North folk will be meeting around Tipp/Troy.

South folk on US35 at the gas station across from the car dealership.

We all merge together in Cedarville on US42.

so where exactly is the usual spot. i heard hidy honda but not sure! new here let me know.. Thanks!!!

It's on the opposite side of 35. Here's a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=600+S+Orchard+Ln+Beavercreek+OH&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=49.57764,78.75&ie=UTF8&z=16

It's close to the beginning of great twisties heading south too that we meet up to do a lot.

Edited by NinjaNick

I haven't kept up enough in the thread to know exact locations, but there are actually three meeting spots...

North folk will be meeting around Tipp/Troy.

South folk on US35 at the gas station across from the car dealership.

We all merge together in Cedarville on US42.

There's a gas station/little grocery store you guys will be seeing on your left when you head into Cedarville on 72 coming from I-70. It's right across from the college. Then us southerners will be coming off of 42 since it starts here down south in Xenia for us and we will take a left on 72 for about a mile and meet you guys. Then we will have one hell of a show stopping group congesting little 'ol Cedarville and we will all roll out onto 42 north and the dyno place is right off of 42 in Cbus, the road just changes it's name when it hits city limits. :cool:

There are TONS of long empty stretches along the way too if anyone wants to let their bike breathe. This route is really deserted in spots and is nice. Fusion and I did it last year.

There's a gas station/little grocery store you guys will be seeing on your left when you head into Cedarville on 72 coming from I-70. It's right across from the college. Then us southerners will be coming off of 42 since it starts here down south in Xenia for us and we will take a left on 72 for about a mile and meet you guys. Then we will have one hell of a show stopping group congesting little 'ol Cedarville and we will all roll out onto 42 north and the dyno place is right off of 42 in Cbus, the road just changes it's name when it hits city limits. :cool:

There are TONS of long empty stretches along the way too if anyone wants to let their bike breathe. This route is really deserted in spots and is nice. Fusion and I did it last year.

Just checking ... Does anyone have a cell in case we are running late etc.

mine is pm me

It will take me ( us) from my part of town about an hour to get to the 35 meeting place Hidy Honda.

Edited by balaormiga
I don't need my number on every bathroom wall from here to Columbus LOL

Just checking ... Does anyone have a cell in case we are running late etc.

mine is 513-315-8318

It will take me ( us) from my part of town about an hour to get to the 35 meeting place Hidy Honda.

Remember it's on the opposite side of the street of the car dealership. They're not exactly pointing eachother, but they're close. It's at a stop light and there is another station across from it.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=179541&postcount=165

I'll pm you my #