Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

Those of you going to Dyno day on April 4th, let us know who is going if you want to meet up and ride over together. The people north of Dayton will meet somewhere around Tipp City or Vandalia. The southern dayton peeps will meet at the usual spot off 35. Then both groups will meet in Ceaderville on Rt 42. Then from there we will take 42 straight to DTM which is on 42. I will try to edit the roster as people say that are going.

People going:

xtremef4i

wrillo

NitroNick

fusion

Cattmouch33

knodel

e-flores

f4isvt????

CBRzach

Dustinsn3485

jarvismb

1dtfgsxr

balagormia

speed

Catman

drey4211

R6warpspeed

Hondajt

Starcade

speedwolf02

Edited by xtremef4i

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So everyone is okay with the meeting place also? I didn't want to make any one come too far west (springfield, xenia), just to ride back east again. We could make the meeting spot more eastern if needed

I think the R1 looks a little funky with the head lights IMO... Cant go wrong with Honda, but you already know that

The headlights are definitely fugly. I'm leaning toward the CBR, but I like Yami's too after riding my brothers so I want to give it chance. See it in person, sit on it, talk dirty to it and see how it responds...

The headlights are definitely fugly. I'm leaning toward the CBR, but I like Yami's too after riding my brothers so I want to give it chance. See it in person, sit on it, talk dirty to it and see how it responds...

yeah i always talk dirty to my bike too.... and yes she responds well :D

but put me on the list as well!!!

I am going to try an go may be leaving straight from work to get there. Not sure wether I wanna take the car or bike. Hopefully it rains and gets moved to sunday and I can def go.

Fusion and I took 42 all the way. NO PO-PO one time! We didn't cruise much either..lol. But we can cruise if anyone wants too, it's no big thing. But the shop is RIGHT off of US42, it just changes names when it gets in cbus. it's a straight empty country road shot.

Ain't that right Fusion?

You guys want to meet in Cedarville? and me and the southern guys down here meet at US35 and then take 42 to Cedarville and meet you guys at the gas station across from the college there???

Fusion and I took 42 all the way. NO PO-PO one time! We didn't cruise much either..lol. But we can cruise if anyone wants too, it's no big thing. But the shop is RIGHT off of US42, it just changes names when it gets in cbus. it's a straight empty country road shot.

Ain't that right Fusion?

You guys want to meet in Cedarville? and me and the southern guys down here meet at US35 and then take 42 to Cedarville and meet you guys at the gas station across from the college there???

Nick is right. you southern people meet up on 35 and me and the northern folk will meet around Tipp City or Vandalia. and meet up with Nick and the rest of the gang in Ceaderville. that would probably be better.

Edited by xtremef4i