Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'm taking you never been out that way on the route we took. It is DEAD! Seriously. You can see the road dissappear into the blue sky, it goes so far and is flat and you can see left and right for about a mile too. Maybe next dynoday you will see.

Nope. I rode 42 to Mid-Ohio many years ago. I'll have to crusie it on my own this summer just to see what its like.

yeah agreed... i had my helmet smashed into my face for a good 10 minutes.
:lol: it's the reason I trimmed my beard this morning.

:lol: Sometimes I have to stop breathing purposely until I can't take it anymore, because I fog up the shield when it's suctioned to my face! Most of the time I would let off at times on those huge straights because I couldn't see! :lol:

Edited by NinjaNick

:lol: 1x....ONE freakin time...and I get crucified! I knew this wasn't going to turn out good. :lol:

Hey, you gotta accept the responsibility that comes with the job. Im more worried about cops in your old territory to be honest. I think they were on to us last year. I remember you, KC and me being chased by them sorta :o

Hey, you gotta accept the responsibility that comes with the job. Im more worried about cops in your old territory to be honest. I think they were on to us last year. I remember you, KC and me being chased by them sorta :o

Nah, that would happen anywhere if you ride it enough, you're destined to run into a cop now and then. No place is 100%. I like it until Fort Ancient, then I turn around now. Any further I've noticed there's a few sherrifs out there. I still have a good 1.5 hour twisty ride and then back. Just turn around at Ft.Ancient or ride on through to another route. But I'm not heading towards Blanchester anymore because that route has seen it's days. No more for me.

I was cold on the bike just till Cedarville. When we left Cedarville I was fine because it was like 50 then. Before that though I was freezing my ass off and it sucked. I was on the road at 38 degrees at 9:30 and I was thinking wtf am I doing. lol

38F I was thinking all along that if I could get out of the Easter Egg hunt and ride up I'd be thinking the same thing....

"What the heck I am doing riding in 38F weather?"

I've ridden in snow and in temperatures where my faceshield would frost up... but I tend to avoid those days like a plague now.