Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

not feeling the R1 that much...

looks based or from the feel of the bike?

Both really. It's a decent looking bike but it's a look that grows on you after staring at it for a few. It's not beauty queen but I think the CBR is much better looking bike. The headlights on the R1 have to go, they are even uglier in person. As far as feel, it feels slightly heavier and sits higher than the CBR. One of the things I loved about my 08 1000rr is that it felt as small as my 06 600rr.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

New to the bike scene but I'm down to ride on the 4th....did I hear it was $150 to tune?? That's a steal! Do you know if that will get you a custom map as well? Thx.

Darius? if that's you, you gotta put pics up and start post whoring like everyone else here, it's what all the cool kids are doing....

Like everyone said, the Dyno day is just that - a day for dyno pulls, but you can get a separate appointment for a custom map if you just call him and say you're with Ohio-Riders. Let me know if you do that, I might be looking for an excuse to ride up there for that anyway.

Darius? if that's you, you gotta put pics up and start post whoring like everyone else here, it's what all the cool kids are doing....

Like everyone said, the Dyno day is just that - a day for dyno pulls, but you can get a separate appointment for a custom map if you just call him and say you're with Ohio-Riders. Let me know if you do that, I might be looking for an excuse to ride up there for that anyway.

Jarvis, kids aren't allowed at the dyno day...

still trying to talk my way into the 4th off but I am taking the 21st of march off for my bday and not sure if three weeks with two saturdays off will fly.

You're thinking about it all wrong! When was the last time you took a Saturday off? 2 months ago? So this is two Saturdays over a period of three months that you're taking off :D

Southern peeps are meeting at the Marathon station on 35 across from Hidy Honda.

Northern peeps are meeting up in Troy or something.

All of us are meeting in Cedarville at a store/gas station across from the College there.

Then we all are traveling 42 all the way.

it is right next to Langs Chevy and the Caddy Dealership.

heading towards xenia from beavercreek.. then you would pass the chevy on the right. at the light in front of the dealership, turn right.. then gas station will be on the left, chevy and caddy will be on the right.

Edited by ninjachk08