March 7 ride

jermattak

Whos in? im in rain or shine. I have plenty of routes in mind, id like to ride as early as possible, and ride all day, and matt (mrmako) gets off work around 2, so we need to meet up with him.

How about 1130? we can hit new miami/colerain township around there for a bit, meet up with matt (lives out there) and head out to orgonia/morrow/caesers creek?

Im in if the weathers nice. gonna be a fair weather fan this time. Riding ky back roads tomarrow3-5-09 if anyone doesnt have to work and wants to go. AA shell @ High Noon..( I guess that should be a different thread sorry) Let me know where sat and Ill try and be there.. ready to get out of the hibernation of winter time!!!!!

New guy here... want to ride with you all sometime but unfortunately I can't make this one :(

Getting a tattoo done all day... of course I'm stuck inside getting it done on a day looking to be pretty nice lol. But I am excited to get it :) I'll try to come next time!

are your plastics finished?

almost done... the tank, tail, and side fairings are done, just buffing them, I still gotta clear the front fender and front fairing then paint the undertail. I will probably do that tomorrow since I am off then assemble it saturday morning before i go to work. I got a sticker kit coming in the mail I still gotta put on too...

heres a little sneak peak....:D (took the pic with my phone)

0305090018.jpg

I'll go tomorrow in the evening after 6, But I'll ride today if your into it ??

Call me if ya'll still got my number. PM me if you need it again. Tell me when and where to meet up !!!

cat !