March 7 ride

jermattak

heres the plan

11:30

Thortans gas station on 747, take 747 north exit from 275, thortans will be on your right after the second or third light.

late comers, were meeting at chipotle by cincinnati mills mall on winton rd at 2:30

any questions, or anything else, my number is 513-288-8313

heres the plan

11:30

Thortans gas station on 747, take 747 north exit from 275, thortans will be on your right after the second or third light.

late comers, were meeting at chipotle by cincinnati mills mall on winton rd at 2:30

any questions, or anything else, my number is 513-288-8313

good deal bro, i'll be meeting you guys at chipotle. i may get there a bit earlier say 215ish. jerm you wearin your 1 piece?

lol im just wondering if were gonna be runnin like normal or tone it down a bit? id rather NOT wear it if i didnt have to

im not goin crazy knee down all over the place anymore, ill be going the pace we were going yesterday, if someone wants to jump ahead of me and go balls out, thats fine by me.

im not goin crazy knee down all over the place anymore, ill be going the pace we were going yesterday, if someone wants to jump ahead of me and go balls out, thats fine by me.

cool. if we're gonna ride roads im not familiar with im not goin balls out either

i saw you guys going up 71.. i was on my bike goin down to work... jealllouuusss... hope all the sand and shit left on all of our roads wasnt too bad... i know i caught a couple patches at night comin home

sounds good man, lean,lean, lean.

but im still faster.....

:dj:

:fruit:

your bike may be faster than mine but the rider is not :)

its not so much about leaning bro, we're trying to get you to get your body off the bike more so you lean less

i saw you guys going up 71.. i was on my bike goin down to work... jealllouuusss... hope all the sand and shit left on all of our roads wasnt too bad... i know i caught a couple patches at night comin home

you guys need to sweep the roads! there were more than a few spots covered in gravel! :eek:

I dont know about sand but i know Matt nailed me with a boulder ok rock in the head . It hit pretty hard thought it cracked my visor, but it hit the top of the helmet instead

i didnt see any gravel back in colerain :confused: i know the other day tho brennan nailed me in the throat with a pebble

it was right after st. johns, after passing the slow poke

that asshole was getting on my nerves in a major way. him and the other 2 on gray road. what is the problem with people thinking its ok to go 15mph UNDER the speed limit :confused::mad:

Glad to see wrillo from dayton made it down. We had a good little trip back in colerain after the main ride thru morrow. I'll be able to ride monday derrick as long as the weather permits.

hell yeah we did! that was a blast man! thanks!