need a big favor!

Tindall2006

I am currently at ft rucker and really need my birth certificate asap. The quickest way is to have sombody go there for me then overnight it to me. It is at this location Ohio Department of HealthOffice of Vital Statistics225 Neilston StreetColumbus, Ohio 43215(614) 466-2531.

I cost 21.50, I will pay the person that gets it 20.00 plus shipping cost via paypal. Who would be willing to do this tomorow? 4192330522. Shaun text me pls!

I would guess that he meant he would cover the cost AND pay you $20 for your troubles. I'm just guessing.

Yeah like mudflap said I don't think they will just pass it out to anyone. Hell I have a military ID and could act like I'm your supervisor in uniform and I still don't think they would give it to me.

I would be very surprised if just anyone was able to walk in and get a birth certificate for whomever they wanted. My aunt worked in this dept for 20 years I will try to call and check. Even if it is allowed, it doesnt sound like it should be.

I walked in and waited about 30 minutes to get the birth certs for both my kids. Never even showed my ID. Just gave their names, place of birth, exchanged a couple points of small talk and paid cash.

I walked in and waited about 30 minutes to get the birth certs for both my kids. Never even showed my ID. Just gave their names, place of birth, exchanged a couple points of small talk and paid cash.

That bullshit. I have heard of stories where people were given loans on someone elses property simply because they have a birth certificate. Thats scary.