noob here

gray69157

hey whats up everyone my name is joe and im 25 and im new to this..im originally from cleveland and moved here when i was like 12 or 13..i drive a 97 civic ex with some mods done to it..i just got it a few weeks ago and it has a rather ricey body kit on it which you can see in the pic i hate the body kit not my style but i just got the oem bumpers for it so im gonna put those on with a lip and leave it like that..i work at a large area dealership as a recon assc..i work with a couple people on this site evoxbmx and steve-o he turned me onto this site thanks steve-o....after i put the oem bumpers on ill post some more pics for everyone to see as well thanks..anything else about me or my car feel free to ask

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/gray69157/112.jpg

• Upvote 2

:eek: WOW!

You know what's funny, is Joe doesn't sound like a name an illegal alien from Mexico would have. :confused: That said, I bet there's an illegal looking for his car.

Steve-O should have to buy that body kit from you for subjecting you to the torture you're about to endure :bangbang:

Welcome! Now go get those bumpers or the temp in here will be on "self clean" before you know it.

hey whats up everyone my name is joe and im 25 and im new to this..im originally from cleveland and moved here when i was like 12 or 13..i drive a 97 civic ex with some mods done to it..i just got it a few weeks ago and it has a rather ricey body kit on it which you can see in the pic i hate the body kit not my style but i just got the oem bumpers for it so im gonna put those on with a lip and leave it like that..i work at a large area dealership as a recon assc..i work with a couple people on this site evoxbmx and steve-o he turned me onto this site thanks steve-o....after i put the oem bumpers on ill post some more pics for everyone to see as well thanks..anything else about me or my car feel free to ask

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/gray69157/112.jpg

lol sweet god. Come on guys take it a little easy on him he doesnt know any better...

Not to bad of a intro through. I told him the day he brought it over ( 30 min after he bought it actually) It was rice junk. Then we reved it to here the bov and the dipstick tube popped out.. Hello compression leak, oil buring, engine...

And he dug it out from under a tree when he bought it??? I wonder why but after that I know why... Good luck joe have thick skin on here and hurry up please so I can paint that car and make it not look like complete ass :)

Edited by STEVE-O

pics won't come up at work here. can someone describe the car to me, please.

welcome to the site. you DO know there are cars for sale all over the place---in other words if you think a car looks like shit, there are probably 1000 other civics for sale right down the road. i'll await someone's description of the car before i give you the official welcome

pics won't come up at work here. can someone describe the car to me, please.

welcome to the site. you DO know there are cars for sale all over the place---in other words if you think a car looks like shit, there are probably 1000 other civics for sale right down the road. i'll await someone's description of the car before i give you the official welcome

Description: You wouldn't allow a guest to pull into your driveway with that thing, let alone ride in it.

...welcome to the site...i'll await someone's description of the car before i give you the official welcome

LOL.

Description: You wouldn't allow a guest to pull into your driveway with that thing, let alone ride in it.

Can't see it at work either. Thanks for painting a visual image. Well done. Hahaha.

wow, just look at that monstrosity.

honestly

there's a guy out there somewhere. i'm fairly certain he's quite intelligent--he designed the honda civic. do you think he ever envisioned someone taking his design and turning it into such a fucked-up abortion of a vehicle?? i'll save you the time it will take you to think about the question. the answer is NO. my recommendation is to get full coverage on that car and then promptly:

1) drive it into the scioto river

or

2)light it on fire

collect insurance, and start all over. we've all made mistakes---sometimes those mistakes result in unwanted children, herpes, or missing limbs. in your case, it just means you drive a car not even an illegal would cross the boarder in if he was allowed to do so.

Why did you buy it if you didn't like the looks? I never understand that.

Anyways welcome, if you need any help advice on turbo'd hondas feel free to ask.

While your at it get rid of the headlights as well as the hood, rims and kit. I'm sure you could sell them to help get the car back to looking stock and clean.

What motor is in it and what kind of turbo setup?

Hey Joe, you have about 12 hours to explain to me why you signed up a bit ago with a fake profile.

coljb614

gray69157@yahoo.com

John from Columbus with a Z06? Explain.

hey this is joe I am posting on steve-o's name... I can not post back in this thread for some reason but I have no idea who that guy is. It surley is not me

Edited by STEVE-O