only saw one bike today (besides me ...)

darrisblackford

Not too say I can't! =p

I helped my friend two weeks ago when it was 18 degrees and around a 20-30mph wind. Rode his 929 from the storage unit that he had to clear out to his apartment (10-15min ride). I knew it was cold when the clutch was frozen and slowly sliding back to place from all the way in! Best part was pulling into his apartment lot and finding a new fresh layer of snow and Ice to ride on downhill and slanted! ;)

Artic Shield Gear 4 the win!!!

I dont get the whole salt argument. it's not like it's pea gravel. I dont think I'll be on 555 doing 2x's the speed limit. But I would think it's safe on the freeways (70/315/71/270) and other major roads.

I rode to work today. Man that felt great. I think someone messed with my Hyd Clutch resevoir cap. It blew off at about 85 mph hit my in the chest. I thought it was a little early for the june bugs to be out because that is what I thought it was when it hit my. Then I noticed it was the cap. I turned around but could not find it. So off to work i went. Lucky the black rubber piece stayed with the bike and fluid did not go flying into the air and me.

It felt really good to get out for bit. I did not see any other bikes out but there are about 5 in the parking lot at work.

Come on spring

Nick