Jim Tressel: what the hell dude?

AWW$HEEET

The difference is Bucks are playing like crap and Illinois is playing their hardest.

I hate playing weak teams right before conference play.

i agree, but this is a good wake up call at the start of big 10 play. the offensive play calling has been shittier than usual

This.

Still, percentage wise, he's one of the best. He's got a great record overall. A good OFF coordinator would come in handy though.

Please...

Anyone coaching that school would have atleast that record, if not better. They always have great talent coming in. The players win them the games they win. The coaching is a joke.

Illinois blew it when they kicked the field goal. I know their QB sucks, but they should have gone for it on 4th down

Agreed.

I cannot believe he was calling runs on 3rd and 10+ to go when the run hadn't got him shit all day. Playing like that they are sure to lose a game or two this season.

He needs to get an o cord. He is an absolutely horrible play caller. My 2 cents is he doesnt want to mess up so he doesnt allow himself too. You call a bad play that results in a turn over you get fired. If you call a bad play that results in a punt it takes about 10 years to lose your job... ask Cooper.

That stadium is a fucking wind tunnel (20+mph gusts today) AND our dual-threat QB had a bad wheel for the 2nd half. Tressel knew Illinois was done on offense so he got us out of there with a W without getting Pryor injured any further.

I will say that the announcers on the BTN were awful. They didn't mention the wind a single time. The studio guys finally had to point it out in the post-game after Tressel mentioned it about 10 times in his post-game presser.

I will be shocked if the team from up north gets a 6th win and becomes bowl eligible. No NW, No Minn. Only ranked teams from here on out (except Ill and Pur) for Denard to waste what could have been a landslide Heisman victory if Michigan had ANY defense at all. Kid is amazing.

This is all pointless banter, Bama would wipe it's ass with OSU right now. Jim should consider throwing a game so they get to a bowl they have a chance of winning. Bama looked like National Champs today.

Did they look real good in the 1st half? I caught the second half and they did nothing but sit back and watch Florida shit themselves repeatedly.

People have to remember, that Florida team had a real hard time with Miami... of Ohio.

I love how much people bitch and moan about. Play calling. Look at it this way. The team is still in 2nd place. They did what they had to do to win, and pryor isn't on the sidelines. If he can run a billion times and still put up more pts than the other team that's all that should matter. If they go to some wild high scoring offense then start losing then what r u going to say? Stfu until he has a losing season. Trust the guy that wins and support it