firewood for sale-100.00 a cord...cr price!

2pointslow

A full cord is a large amount of wood. It measures 4 feet high by 4 feet wide by eight feet long (4' x 4' x 8') and has a volume of 128 cubic feet.

So is a half cord 2 feet high by 2 feet wide by four feet long? I mean that'd make sense but seeing as how I've never heard of a cord before...figured I'd ask. I'd be interested for sure!

So is a half cord 2 feet high by 2 feet wide by four feet long? I mean that'd make sense but seeing as how I've never heard of a cord before...figured I'd ask. I'd be interested for sure!

Math = not your friend

4x4x8 = 128 sq ft

2x2x4 = 16 sq ft

Does that seem like half to you?

PS: 2x4x8 = 64 sq ft, or half a cord

i wish i had an operating fireplace....i'm too scared to try out the fireplace at my apt....

that seems like an awesome price, especially delivered...

I use mine ALL the time during the winter, heats up my whole apt so much so i can turn off the heat.

To the OP, I'll let my girl's parents know. They usually buy 2 cords every winter b/c they run their fireplace almost 24/7 in the winter time.

Math = not your friend

4x4x8 = 128 sq ft

2x2x4 = 16 sq ft

Does that seem like half to you?

PS: 2x4x8 = 64 sq ft, or half a cord

god this post is so full of win. lol

but matt, the pieces are *usually* cut 2' long...i have an 8'x4' holder on my back patio that 1/2 cord fills up perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm got ahold of this person advised I'm interested with cash in hand. told the person I'm free said would get back with me with a time... yea well he never got back to me.... I took my $ and buisness elsewhere. Even gave him almost a week thinkin he was busy....