Verizon to get iPhone4 confirmed! Early 2011.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i thought...wasnt sure...i swear someone was talking about on my incredible that one of the thing that drains the battery a little bit is when its searching for a GSM signal...id have to look again to figure out how to find the setting where i switched it off

* 4.3-inch qHD Capacitive display (540 x 960 pixels)

* Dual-core 1000 MHz processor

* Android Gingerbread OS (expected)

* Dual cameras

* 8 MP with LED flash at rear (1920x1080 resolution)

* VGA camera at front

* 4G

* Mirror Mode app

* WiFi - 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n

* Bluetooth

* 512 MB RAM

* 32 GB micro SD support

* microUSB

* MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MIDI support

* Flash support

* 3.5mm

* HDMI port

I love the iphone, but even if they get it this will be in my pocket!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope motorola doesnt mess it up!

http://news.oneindia.in/2011/01/06/tech-motorola-droid-bionic-specs-review-ces-2011.html

Does anyone know if its going to be the 3g, 4g, or the newest one they have plans on releasing? That could change my mind. The updates they have planned for the iphone are pretty sweet.

Edited by V8 Beast

* 4.3-inch qHD Capacitive display (540 x 960 pixels)

* Dual-core 1000 MHz processor

* Android Gingerbread OS (expected)

* Dual cameras

* 8 MP with LED flash at rear (1920x1080 resolution)

* VGA camera at front

* 4G

* Mirror Mode app

* WiFi - 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n

* Bluetooth

* 512 MB RAM

* 32 GB micro SD support

* microUSB

* MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MIDI support

* Flash support

* 3.5mm

* HDMI port

I love the iphone, but even if they get it this will be in my pocket!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope motorola doesnt mess it up!

http://news.oneindia.in/2011/01/06/tech-motorola-droid-bionic-specs-review-ces-2011.html

Does anyone know if its going to be the 3g, 4g, or the newest one they have plans on releasing? That could change my mind. The updates they have planned for the iphone are pretty sweet.

Dual core 1ghz, FUCK YEAH. Why would anyone want an iphone when verizon has epic android offerings?

Edited by V8 Beast

I don't think this will be an Apple keynote, I think you will have to follow this at one of the Tech news websites, except for Gizmodo which wasn't invited because of their behavior with the iPhone 4 leaks. LOL

This should be a good source tomorrow:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/11/live-from-verizons-iphone-event/

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/10/apple-iphone-3gs-drops-to-49-on-contract-we-pretend-the-timing/

"Cellphones, Mobile Handsets

Apple drops iPhone 3GS to $49 on contract, we pretend the timing is coincidental"

:lol:

Apple didn't drop that price, AT&T did, the 3GS did not drop in price anywhere else in the world except America. AT&T is trying to corner the low price market for the iPhone, Verizon can't sell a 3GS.

I heard that Verizon is changing their return policy from 30 days down to 14 days. 14 Days being the same as Apple's return policy. Sucks for verizon peeps.

Meh, if you're on the fence about keeping a phone or not and wait more than 2 weeks you're probably just setting yourself up for a miserable time with a phone you're not really ever going to be happy with. I was happy with my droid 2 (first android phone and first touch screen) after a little under a week and could tell it was going to be a keeper.