EMan passed out first

Igor

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny because I'm sure he lied about doing any of it. Wait .. I meant "sad".

Now, can we stop quoting him? He's on the ignore list for a reason.

U kno if you have ever met me, 90% of the crazy shit I say I'm going to do.... I do. I'm no keyboard warrior, if I say I'm going to do it, believe me I've already plotted it out.

Are people truly that anal that they need to correct grammar and spelling on an internet car community? I can not FUCKING stand people that constantly are the grammar/spelling police on here.

It's normally a last ditch effort when you're losing an argument.

Are people truly that anal that they need to correct grammar and spelling on an internet car community? I can not FUCKING stand people that constantly are the grammar/spelling police on here.

Please note that "cannot" is the preferred spelling, although "can not" is not entirely incorrect.

It's people who rather than people that.

You're welcome.

Does it matter where i am, No so get the fuck over it.

Be glad you did that to someone who wont retaliate in a physical way you piece of shit. I would club you with one of my signature line cookwear products, pull down my granny panties, throw my droopy ass titties over my shoulder and drop my dried up, asparagus and copper coins smelling clam right on ur face.

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

Does it matter where i am, No so get the fuck over it.

So let me get this straught

You make a thread thinking how funny it was to mess with ur friend.

People bash you because that was a fucked up prank and everyone thinks your a dick who should get his ass kicked.

You relize that we don't find it funny and no matter what you say you comprehend your wrong , so you don't respond.

Then wen we ask what happened and why u did it, you give no response. Then get all butt hurt and say don't worry about where u are.

Igor you just earned the "used tampon" award of october. I will be awarding this to the idiot every month. Congrats bro!

So let me get this straught

You make a thread thinking how funny it was to mess with ur friend.

People bash you because that was a fucked up prank and everyone thinks your a dick who should get his ass kicked.

You relize that we don't find it funny and no matter what you say you comprehend your wrong , so you don't respond.

Then wen we ask what happened and why u did it, you give no response. Then get all butt hurt and say don't worry about where u are.

Igor you just earned the "used tampon" award of october. I will be awarding this to the idiot every month. Congrats bro!

winner winner chicken dinner

i will co-sign this