Of the following which would you buy and why?

hpfiend

i took the Sonata SE out for a spin sunday, and loved it. paddle shifter worked better than expected and the 2.4L had enough pep for a daily. the radio was above par IMO (i was in one with NAVI) seats were very comfortable, and the cabin was spacious and quiet.

im super impressed with the car. I think im gonna go back and test drive the 2.0T and see how i like it. Ill either be looking to buy the SE with the navi and sunroof option, or go the SE 2.0T without the navi and sunroof pack, since they are both inthe same price range. i just dont know if i really need or want the turbo model, i almost would rather have the navi and sunroof more than the extra power, seeing it will be my daily commuter and trip taking vehicle. comfort and tech is what im looking for.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove a 2011 fusion sport in blue flame and fwd the other night- unfortunately with our toddler we dont have that much flexibility of time so this one was in a rainstorm and near rush hour- so we couldn't really experience the good things about the car- on an onramp at about 25mph it did feel pretty flat but that isn't saying much. The numbers online appear that the Subaru 3.6R is faster and just behind it in the handling department- both around low 15s and the subaru seemed to handle acceptably.. If I am reading correctly the 04-08 TL does the quarter around 14.5?? It did feel faster than the subaru but not fifty hp...

What I did notice is the blue two tone seats with matching dash accents (not a big fan) and the ride/road noise is quite poor in comparison to the acuras and the subaru. It is on par or worse than my z06 with ultra low profile tires, a race tuned suspension, no sound deadening of any sort and the fusion can hardly handle like this car... I did not play with it but I am sure sync is pretty neat. Also the 2011 we drove with under 30 miles already had a wheel out of balance.

We will drive another one on a better day as jennifer felt much better about it than I did as she puts it way out above the subaru in the looks and excitement category- we didn't get to drive it together so maybe her drive had more opportunities to experience the car. Still to drive the accord v6-

Drove a 2011 fusion sport in blue flame and fwd the other night- unfortunately with our toddler we dont have that much flexibility of time so this one was in a rainstorm and near rush hour- so we couldn't really experience the good things about the car- on an onramp at about 25mph it did feel pretty flat but that isn't saying much. The numbers online appear that the Subaru 3.6R is faster and just behind it in the handling department- both around low 15s and the subaru seemed to handle acceptably.. If I am reading correctly the 04-08 TL does the quarter around 14.5?? It did feel faster than the subaru but not fifty hp...

What I did notice is the blue two tone seats with matching dash accents (not a big fan) and the ride/road noise is quite poor in comparison to the acuras and the subaru. It is on par or worse than my z06 with ultra low profile tires, a race tuned suspension, no sound deadening of any sort and the fusion can hardly handle like this car... I did not play with it but I am sure sync is pretty neat. Also the 2011 we drove with under 30 miles already had a wheel out of balance.

We will drive another one on a better day as jennifer felt much better about it than I did as she puts it way out above the subaru in the looks and excitement category- we didn't get to drive it together so maybe her drive had more opportunities to experience the car. Still to drive the accord v6-

you seriously need to drive a Sonata SE 2.0T.. it will suprise you.