New to cr

Olderwiser

I am new here and I have a 88 fox body, with some add ons I run the Midas in worthingon. I have great this about this forum. I look forward to meeting people with the same passion I do. I have a pipe bender and am willing to help people out.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have great this about this forum. I look forward to meeting people with the same passion I do. I have a pipe bender and am willing to help people out.

Meeting people with passion, you have a pipe bender and are willing to help people out. :wtf:

Fight Club !!!

Awaiting pics and a bit more info (Welcome Rep is on hold)

Thanks, it only has 3 lugs because I traded the cobra r wheels for the welds( I have serious problems hooking at the track)the others aren't in yet. I'm getting it tuned on Tuesday at dyno tune. It runs very strong now but it's needs some bugs worked out.

Guess I should share more. I am a big time hunter, fisher, and Christian. My mustang have a set of edlebrock heads( that was worked my fox lake), lanoticam, gt40, upper and lower, 24 lb injectors, 255 pump, tremic t5 trans, centerforce dual friction clutch, pro 5.0 shifter, alum drive shaft, all tubular control arms In the rear, lowered,125 shot zex nitrious kit, bbl cold air intake, pro m mass air meter, wiring harness from a 91, weld wheels 15x8 in the rear with 29x9x15 Hoosier slicks, 15x3.5for the fronts, bee cool radiator, undrive pullies, egr delete, grant steering wheel, and a chip( not tuned yet). I also built a eclipse for my wife with a new Jasper motor in it. The zx3 I'm building now I just put a motor in it. That's about it.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I am new here and I have a 88 fox body, with some add ons I run the Midas in worthingon. I have great this about this forum. I look forward to meeting people with the same passion I do. I have a pipe bender and am willing to help people out.

Pretty sure I used to talk to you on the phone all the time when I worked at the Midas in Hilliard. I hated Aaron and left pretty quickly