Opps, guess that wasnt secured

Nickey4271647545519

Its a windstar... What people pull with amazes me sometimes.

There was a guy in Hilliard the live one neighborhood over from me, that used to pull his boat about that size with a mustang. I asked him why he pulled it with a mustang, and his answer was he didnt want to pull it with his vette.

We were heading down to key west once and this jack ass towing a boat was passing people like it was his job but his actual job was to tow that boat safely. Guy worked for a marina and was transporting a brand new boat. Its almost all two lane highway down there and there is a lot of traffic. Not the place to be driving like that regardless of what you are driving. Once he was a few cars ahead of us he jack-knifed the trailer. The boat flew off of the trailer and slid down the middle of the road. Definitely one of the crazier wrecks I've ever seen. Edited by Trouble Maker

back when I lived in Sandusky I saw a boat and trailer come on hitched from a truck doing 65 -70 mph on rt 2 go off the road into a ditch and hitting a 6' round cement drainage tube and pretty much exploding into 2. Pulled over to make sure they were ok and the guy never hooked up the safety chains.

back when I lived in Sandusky I saw a boat and trailer come on hitched from a truck doing 65 -70 mph on rt 2 go off the road into a ditch and hitting a 6' round cement drainage tube and pretty much exploding into 2. Pulled over to make sure they were ok and the guy never hooked up the safety chains.

That's crazy. I'm way too fucking paranoid when towing not to use every safety precaution I have available including double and triple checking everything.