Flag football at Sports Ohio main thread

V8 Beast

I got. A few guys tha I can bring out to play so we can see what we look like. I challenge steve for the qb spot. I got to throw around tonight and I thin I got this. We have some good things going on though I like seeing duffy and moss go at it.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got. A few guys tha I can bring out to play so we can see what we look like. I challenge steve for the qb spot. I got to throw around tonight and I thin I got this. We have some good things going on though I like seeing duffy and moss go at it.

My timing is almost back. Once it is you do not stand a chance home slice!! I did throw for 6 and 1 today.

how long till the season starts? two weeks? I hurt my foot something wicked yesterday, cant put any pressure on it at all. no discoloration or anything, so I'm hoping it heals up fast

Stop ur bitchin! I'm so sore lol

Here is my opinion defense- me / duff/ brandom/ brian/ bearcats ( I forgot ur name I'm sorry)

Offense- steve/ darren( my dude in the black )/ moss aka turbo king/ iceman/ my friend jontae whose coming. He's sick as hell trust me on this. Everyone can sub where they are needed but for starter purposes it would work best I think. Pleae tell me if I'm wrong.

Is the dude who said we werent serious enough coming out this sunday to see if we are for cereal this time??

Sunday wil be a serious practice, I'm running the defensive side, bc is doing offense. We will have both sides working with the shcemes we think will work. Yes we have schemes. My d will not be fucked with, we will cause turnovers and talk shit. Offense, well not my issue...

Sunday wil be a serious practice, I'm running the defensive side, bc is doing offense. We will have both sides working with the shcemes we think will work. Yes we have schemes. My d will not be fucked with, we will cause turnovers and talk shit. Offense, well not my issue...

I will remember my cleats this time. I could have had a few INT's if I was not slipping and sliding. Leg is not as bad as it was last week. Slowly feeling better and I will be able to run hopefully. No more half speed!!

I will remember my cleats this time. I could have had a few INT's if I was not slipping and sliding. Leg is not as bad as it was last week. Slowly feeling better and I will be able to run hopefully. No more half speed!!

My d will be fucking you up. Cleats or not, u may as well. Stay home. Sike we need u out there so we can abuse u.

My d will be fucking you up. Cleats or not, u may as well. Stay home. Sike we need u out there so we can abuse u.

Once I can put alot of pressure on my leg It will be a Mike Vick show! Cannot get alot of good throws without stepping into it and following through! They have been all arm so far. I am interested in seeing this "D" so I can chew it up!!

Edited by Big Steve

Hell yes bring him.

Phil can have D as long as he doesnt screw up :lol:

Everyone on the team will be playing wide receiver unless they choose not to. Some will play offense more than others but to keep fresh legs everyone needs to contribute on offense. Defense is different because you can go zone if you need to rest. I'll let Phil take care of the subs on defense. This way its only one voice.

We have 20 seconds huddles. The QB will give a primary receiver their route. The other two receivers will tell the QB their routes. One person will always block and peel off as an outlet if needed. Reverses, run plays, formation etc will be determined on the fly based on the game. The scheme I'm looking at for offense is a pro set formation with the QB and running back (both being interchangible which is why its a proset and not a shotgun) standing beside each other. This way the ball can be direct snapped for a run or to a qb for option plays, passes, qb eligible plays, etc. It worked well on my last ff team until we lost in the finals to what seemed like NFL all stars lol. Taking away the hand off piece makes it faster and if both can throw the defense will have to respect it.

We will go through it in more detail and get everyones take. Is anyone free at 8pm on Thursday to talk through some of this?

We need on the fly gestures to change a route if you see something on the D. I would go with 2 primary routes to have a clue of what to do if we need to audible on the fly! Just like Me, Moss and Smith did on sunday and look we scored at will!

"Randy Moss" n "Steve Smith" :D

Dfense will have hand signals, I have 2 base sets with a 6 play scheme that will confuse the shit out most ff qbs due to where the blitzes are coming. Attack attack attack. Idc if someone lays out someone at the begging of a game jus so they know what the fucks up. Ill take a penalty to prove a point. Brian already knows ill be " that" guy. Scratch claw cheat fite. A wins a wins. Nothing else matters.