Flag football at Sports Ohio main thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some more research. Our little 3 practices isn't enough to go competitive yet. Some of thes teams have been together for years. Timing, and togetherness you don't get in a day or two. Plus these cats have full playbooks and more talent overall. We need to start with recreational first. If we blow people out they will move us.

If anyone needs me to prove my point about timing my brother and I (being the oldest 2 people on the team) can demonstrate for you young bucks :nod:

Did some more research. Our little 3 practices isn't enough to go competitive yet. Some of thes teams have been together for years. Timing, and togetherness you don't get in a day or two. Plus these cats have full playbooks and more talent overall. We need to start with recreational first. If we blow people out they will move us.

If anyone needs me to prove my point about timing my brother and I (being the oldest 2 people on the team) can demonstrate for you young bucks...

Agreed. First goal is to win a game. Not to have any doubts, but we have not played anyone yet, and we are not even clear on all the rules. We have not even had a game scenario yet. Like you said, some of these teams have played together for a while and have their shit packed down. Lets not be ahead of ourselves.

If anyone needs me to prove my point about timing my brother and I (being the oldest 2 people on the team) can demonstrate for you young bucks :nod:

I'm glad you've seen the light. On the other hand, I feel we will be competitive in the rec league

I played awhile back and the competition level is intense. When you have a coach on the sideline yelling at the players it gets a little bit serious, and drove me away form the kids trying to relive their glorified high school days. All I want to so is have a good time, win, and meet some new people . If its not fun there's no point.

Need a team name in the next 4 hours so I can register.

That just happened

Columbus Foot Racers

Flaming flags

Imported American Muscle

Punishers

Wigsplitters

Runaway Trains

Dont do that

No

Danger Zone Blitz

Leathal Weapons

etc