Flag football at Sports Ohio main thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on rules

The dotted lines are out of bounds

You cannot jump if you have the ball (includes jump passes qb). One foot must be on the ground.

No board checks

Can only play off the net in the end zone

You can have pockets on your shorts as long as they are not bulging out or obviously open

There are 14 teams so he is going to break it up into 2 divisions and have 2 playoffs. This is the most teams they have ever had in the rec league at once. They should have 2 more by the second week of November.

The continuous clock will stop in the last 2 minutes for running out of bounds, scores, etc. They are testing it out.

Do not argue with the refs. It will do us more harm than good

Watch your language (just dont scream fuck :lol:)

Blocking at the line must be done with hands

Down field blocking is basketball screens only (no moving screens)

Lol at the video. There's a lot of. Shit we need to clean up. Myself. Especially. There wil be some changes on the defense, some people will be moving around because I didn't like how it looked. We need duff and dave back for sure, brandon did a good job filling in but duff knows the d better. Offense, seriously wtf, not trying to be a dick but wtf. We look like the dallas cowboys, weapons everywhere and we didn't abuse them. Romeo and moss should be getting mad touches. What happened to any run game? There were too many home run balls and no enough percision. So frustrating watching from the sideline seeing 10 15 yrd opprtunities turn into incomplete balls , dropped balls, ints. Shit needs addressed asap. Defense neds to learn wtf zone play is. Why I look back and see 2 dbs in the same zone pissed me off. If u can't stay in ur zone u will not play d. Simple.