Flag football at Sports Ohio main thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well as I read all of ur thoughts here's the scoop, tonight me and romeo are playing db. Brian keith and dave will be the backers. If. We get burnt, we will switch up, u don't have to be deon sanders to jam someone to the middle and get back to your spots. It will give the dline more time to get to the qb. But if we lock shit down the whole game, I would love to hear the doubters then.

Ok well as I read all of ur thoughts here's the scoop, tonight me and romeo are playing db. Brian keith and dave will be the backers. If. We get burnt, we will switch up, u don't have to be deon sanders to jam someone to the middle and get back to your spots. It will give the dline more time to get to the qb. But if we lock shit down the whole game, I would love to hear the doubters then.

We are making changes.

After further review the ruling on the field stands. Dave pulled my flag a hair before I caught it. Not enough evidence to overturn the play. Turn over on downs :lol:

Our defense > your offense< trying to hit players from the other team :lol:

You guys win?

Yupp we won, then we whipped our offenses ass, coming to find out many things about our team tonight.

1. Defense we gotta figure our assignments on trips , its confusing but we gotta get it together

2. Wrs need to learn how to get off the jam, we blew ur plays up wen we got hand on u guys

3. Bc is not allowed to play center... he thinks steve is 6'16

4. Talking shit is way more important than having fun.

5. Thank p&p for stepping up and being our sponser..... thank you very much, now we look like a buch of shit talking unorganized smurfs. But we match now

Yeah, on the tape the d looked bad at times.. really bad. Even with jamming wrs there were people in the same zones, following people outside of their zone, and the blitz wasn't doing enough consistent damage. This week showed a lot of the weaknesses on both sides. Kind of happy it happened.

Next pregame will be very useful.

BTW, O needs some set plays on to speed up the huddle. 3 pass, 2 run, and an option. Timing will never be down until the routes are set at exact points to where you can throw the ball before the wr is even looking for it. 10 yard out instead of do an out... ya know. We already have plays. Tag em, memorize them, and execute. The formations seemed like a good idea but we need plays not formations.

Edited by V8 Beast

After further review the ruling on the field stands. Dave pulled my flag a hair before I caught it. Not enough evidence to overturn the play. Turn over on downs :lol:

I'll pull your flag on the bump next time fool. If I'm not in position to make the interception/block, I'm going for the flags as fast as I can.

Double header Sunday. Game at 8 against the Fighting Ducks (field 1), then a scrimmage at 9 against BD.

The scrimmage is going to be all fun so you can throw the playbook out the window. I'm going to play QB to start off and Steve is going to defense.

Double header Sunday. Game at 8 against the Fighting Ducks (field 1), then a scrimmage at 9 against BD.

The scrimmage is going to be all fun so you can throw the playbook out the window. I'm going to play QB to start off and Steve is going to defense.

So whats the deal with this scrimmage anyway? Is this something you organized?

The guy in charge finally removed the team the never shows up. He asked us to play another one since we were stood up last week and BD has no one to play this week.

They are 0-3 and we will have to play them at some point so I figured why not.