Flag football at Sports Ohio main thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got done looking at the film... Dave is a beast! That is all.

Dave is a beast.

Dave is *in soft voice* "the great white buffalo"

There was one play where Dave litterally smacked the blocker in the face and pushed him over. And Steves pancake in slow motion made me cringe.

lol, I was playing with some fire. I need to check out the youtube video.

Quitter :lol: Are you still travelling all over the place?

P.S. That ban was so long that your posts have gray hair.

yeah man, ive had 2 wks off and have been at work, i start the train back next week and everyweekend until april:(, but its my last yr so what the hell. hopefully i can get a contract and not have to work a real job for atleast 3- 5 yrs:cool:

yeah man, ive had 2 wks off and have been at work, i start the train back next week and everyweekend until april:(, but its my last yr so what the hell. hopefully i can get a contract and not have to work a real job for atleast 3- 5 yrs:cool:

Awesome.. athletes get to have sex with woman. I heard they stick their penis in and everything!

:nws:

Awesome.. athletes get to have sex with woman. I heard they stick their penis in and everything!

:nws:

lol its racquetball, theres no groupies, i mean some straglers, but no groupies... but there is monies and thats more important

lol its racquetball, theres no groupies, i mean some straglers, but no groupies... but there is monies and thats more important

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YJvZnVgEuYc/RdxDjjPbgLI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/79rphLmcbdI/s400/racquetball_player_ready_to_serve_hg_clr.gif