pick me out the best computer

John Bruh

Out of the link's you provided, the first HP. Out of the monitors, the Samsung you linked is far better, then the Viewsonic.

If you go into microcenter and look around they usually have some returned systems marked down over $100.

I start working there soon, so if you aren't in a hurry I could help you find the best deal.

Ryan can I whore you out and buy some cabling I need?

so who can find a comparable computer against this one

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0339393

(without saying build one. I dont have the time or patience to do so)

it takes about an hour plus software install.. not ahrd and I will do it for you... Thats very little time and none of your patience... whats to loose?

it takes about an hour plus software install.. not ahrd and I will do it for you... Thats very little time and none of your patience... whats to loose?

ok price me out everything that i will need. along with the link to purchase it.

Truth.

My mobo died a few weeks ago, had everything out of the case, off the mobo, swapped over and powering on within an hour.

Everything is simple plug and play, the only thing that is a little tricky is setting the jumpers on the bottom of the mobo for the power button / hdd light etc. That is literally the only time you need the manual lol

And i think everyone here that has built a computer can agree, there 1000's of times eaiser than doing things on a car.