Ohio riders spring get together.....

cmoosego

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm, food accidents...

Years ago... I stopped and got a large coffee on the way to work. I did the four way bungie on the passenger seat to hold it there. I rallied through an alley, and the back end bumped up, and I could just feel that cup of coffee come loose behind me. It flipped open and hit me in the butt and soaked me. I sat at my desk that way till noon, and went home to change. Should have worn coffee colored trousers that day.

Teehee.... Yeah, and for the record, a single tall-boy strapped with bungie net to the back seat of a GS550 becomes a beer missile if you corner hard coming home from the corner stop-and-rob. Never did find that beer....

How do I bring a side dish if I ride my bike? Suggestions?

a sealed container in a backpack might work... or... purchase something from the nearest store, then you won't have to carry it too far... there's a kroger's right down the street...

bring something else.. we still need plates and napkins.

or

condiments.. the bottles should be fine to carry in a backpack.

all the plates, napkins, etc. are already taken care of.... courtesy, me and the knights....