Ohio riders spring get together.....

cmoosego

I am keeping my fingers crossed as I missed the Xmas party due to family illness. I hope I will be there this time and if I can make it I will bring a large tray of a unique pasta/beef casserole type dish...which can easily feed 50+.

Anybody want Chili......even something different lamb or turkey ?

Cooking is my hobby/passion whatever so I will be happy to cook....any other suggestion.....? Please feel free to ask...

surprise us my brotha...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bringing

cmoosego - hamburgers and hot dogs plates and utensils

osumj - spinach dip

ninjachk08 - chips/pretzels..all kinds of chips

progrmr - Macaroni Salad

needed

desserts

condiments

side dishes

this is the list so far peeps....

hells yeah.... jello wrestling is fun.... maybe we can talk Kawi kid into it this time... he wussed out at the christmas party.... said something about cdub not letting him in the car after....

We took his girlfriends car if I remember correctly. He could have ridden in the bed of the truck no problem. By the time we got home he would have a been a Kawi-Jello-sicle.

We took his girlfriends car if I remember correctly. He could have ridden in the bed of the truck no problem. By the time we got home he would have a been a Kawi-Jello-sicle.

and everyone loves jello pops.... which reminds me, we have refridgerator and freezer space at the hall... if anyone needs/wants to bring stuff the night before to leave there....