Wx: 2010/2011 Winter Forecasts

jeffro

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just read 5 completely different predictions. I guess I am just gonna hope I have power when I wake up in the morning and just go with the flow otherwise

i know! it's completely ridiculous. i work at a grocery store and everyone was talking about the storm and i told them i had no idea what was going to happen...it's different every time i hear something about it!

i know! it's completely ridiculous. i work at a grocery store and everyone was talking about the storm and i told them i had no idea what was going to happen...it's different every time i hear something about it!

its honestly the truth. like i mentioned earlier, columbus doesnt really have its own sector for the National Weather Service. It lies at the extremes of 4 different divisions. so you have to put them all together and make a guess.

banned from posting in the current storm thread over at accuweather because i "threatened death" to all the faggot kids posting the same bullshit over and over and over again.

we know its going to snow in chicago, nothing has changed, quit saying it over and over

Hahahahahhah AWESOME!!!!! I want to know what EXACTLY is going to happen, but no one knows :(

were so close to the 850 mb freezing line its gay.

surface temps here at 26 and its raining, then freezing.

i think this could continue, but theres a pretty intense band moving in from the west. almost screams thunderstorm, but with temps are low, its gotta be rain.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_zt1IrYTCrOo/TUePkEtJ8fI/AAAAAAAABQg/I5cP4vVGjWc/s640/1-31%201143%20thunder.png

Why the fuck are we always 1-2 degrees too warm when this shit comes through! Cleveland is supposed to get like 12" snow.

It's already coming down pretty hard. I brushed off my windshield tonight, smoked a cig while the car warmed up, and in 5 minutes the windshield was covered again. It's near white out conditions up here, and I'm roughly 7 minutes from Lake Erie so I think we're in for the bulk of the snow.

I went out at midnight tonight and my driveway was solid ice. Went to Speedway and the roads were ok, but I jammed the brakes a few times and started sliding.

Let the fun begin.

Fuck everything else.. just let me have power in the house. I could care about the rest of the shit.

Just got back in from salting, anything south of 70 isnt horrible as far as ice, but go north of 70 towards Delaware, Westerville or the Airport and theres A LOT more ice. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE! I wasnt sliding around at all, but thats probably because my truck weighs about 12,000lbs right now lol

Just got back in from salting, anything south of 70 isnt horrible as far as ice, but go north of 70 towards Delaware, Westerville or the Airport and theres A LOT more ice. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE! I wasnt sliding around at all, but thats probably because my truck weighs about 12,000lbs right now lol

I was sliding when I saw u this morning :lol:

Icyy wooo

Roads are not that bad. I made it from the west side (by dynotue) to easton in about 30 minutes and had zero issues.

Biggest pain in the ass was getting my ice cube road worthy. The parking lot was like an ice rink and I about fell trying to scrape the car off.