Tree Farms/Christmas Tree lots?

sciongirl

I'm looking for a Christmas tree this year in hopes that it will get me outta this funk I've been in. I need to stay positive and cheery, completely unlike me.

So I want a real tree, but havent seen any lots. Besides Home Depot or a store, anyone know of lots on the southeast/east side?

i have always LOVED the charlie brown trees... and if i find one the ugliest one on the lot, i'll probably take it lol but not this....

thanks for trying :)

anyone have a suggesting on a TYPE of christmas tree?

It's really a matter of personal preference. I like the firs- you'll probably see douglas and frasier. Just feel the needles when you look, but the scotch pines are prickly and the white pines are softer if I remember right.

Have you ever done this before?

It's really a matter of personal preference. I like the firs- you'll probably see douglas and frasier. Just feel the needles when you look, but the scotch pines are prickly and the white pines are softer if I remember right.

Have you ever done this before?

we had real trees growing up but since on my own, no never....

i had a stand thats for something no bigger than 7.5ft tall and 5 inch base. i dont want a huge one... but i know i need to water it but id like one where the pines thingies dont fall off so much lol is that a type?

i had a stand thats for something no bigger than 7.5ft tall and 5 inch base. i dont want a huge one... but i know i need to water it but id like one where the pines thingies dont fall off so much lol is that a type?

Yes, it's called an artificial tree.

:)

why not buy a fake one?

My family always had real trees, and this year is the first time i set one up. with kids and my time frame and everything i figured it would be best to buy a fake one right now. it was like 80 and will last 5-10yrs im guessing.

White Pine. They are not as bad to clean up after as a lot of other tree's I have had.

As DrinkitDown said, Timbuk farms in Granville, I used to go out there to cut down my own tree's. It was always a lot of fun, they have a bus that takes you out to the area of the type of tree that you want, you cut it down and the bus comes back around to pick you up. They have like hot chocolate and a fire place inside that feels amazing after being outside for a while. They have what they call "charlie brown tree's" that are cheaper than the others. Normally meaning one side is not as full as the rest, I usually went for one of those because it was easier to put up near a wall.