Food in Review: Mr. Sushi

AWW$HEEET

Ok so I went out last night to get hammered drunk. I was gonna meet my buddy at the bar, so I stopped at Mr. Sushi first.

First off, there is nothing fancy about this place. Really small, but it has a good feel. I got seated by myself right away. Perfect. They got my water and took my order right away too.

I ordered the Lobster roll and a Spicy Tuna roll. The rolls were both amazing! I was surprised because I think they were actually better than Asian Gourmet, which up until now was my fave. Don't let the name "Mr Sushi" deceive you. They have other items on the menu. Looked like some noodle bowls, etc.

The service was perfect, they were really on their shit. They cranked my food out really fast, and the waitresses busted ass. It was great.

I give it a 9.5/10 on the Krampu$ food scale.

Me and the fiance had some Mr. Sushi last weekend. That place has always been awesome. Also helps that i live a half mile away lol.

The volcano roll was great. Im partial to the spicy crab/avacado/cucumber, california roll type stuff than the 'real' sushi, though it was good still.

http://mrsushicol.com/

spicy tuna at sushi en is 7 i think. We usually spend 50-60 for my wife and I.

We will try this. Thanks.

My girlfriend and I usually go there if we have sushi, i like it but we usually end up getting three rolls, sometimes im still hungry afterwards but im cheap and cant push myself to spend more than 40-50$ on dinner, thankfully weve been dating long enough she doesnt care anymore. But i can definitly see spending 70$ in that place.