Well it's official.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car is totaled, I'm told I should have papers by Tuesday or Wednesday. They have to figure out the value of the car. I should get a rental here by tomorrow.

That sucks :(

I will pour a quart of motor oil out for a dead homie.

Look at the bright side, time for a new whip right?

That sucks :(

I will pour a quart of motor oil out for a dead homie.

Look at the bright side, time for a new whip right?

Yes, but that process isn't much fun either.

Sucks big time Space, but the car did its job and kept you safe.

It for sure did, Al doors open and close, I was able to start the motor today with the adjuster. I think I was able to unmarry the AcessPort. I'm getting money for the tires that were brand new, the tint, and the clear bra.

BMW hit the Toyota, BMW was cited. Just got off the phone with the BMW's insurance CO. This shit is a mess, too many cars and too many Insurance Companies. I have the feeling this is not going to be short. Maybe I can get a 2012 LOL. Edited by Benjamin

Putting $1000 down on a 2011 STI Limited and placing an order tomorrow for what I want. There is a car in Michigan I have a chance of getting but it's slim, if that falls through, The other car will already be on order already. If they can get the car from Michigan I do not have to buy the ordered car. There are only 37 cars total in the US for sale, so I guess I wait 2-6 weeks and this will be over. Insurance came back with some numbers a little low but with the reworking I should be getting a fair price for the car after they fix some errors.