Intro - Dennis Mertzanis

greekdrifter

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, with that much travel, I dont have much more time and money to do anything else. I have taken my comp car to the drag strip early this year, ran a 12.9 on street tires. The car was 300lbs heavier and 80hp less than it is now.

Car is a 240sx with a supercharged 350z engine, 530hp at the wheels 400 ft-lbs.

currently the best picture of the engine bay I have. My Flickr account is full and they want money for me to upgrade my account. Some of my early pics are not accessible.

:thumbup: I like it.

Yes this site is retards hating on others to make themselves feel better. Welcome to the club. What is there to back up exactly? The real haters arent even awake yet. Were just the pre-show. What kind of usefull information or insight are you in search of young hobbitt?

Lighten up goofy, dont take it to heart.

no sir, I never take forums seriously...or even hating...its good solid entertainment

I am looking for guys locally that are into the same shit I am. I am genuinely interested with what people are doing. I dont hate on guys that chase cones, or guys that race the clock by themselves. If there are car meets, shows etc. I want to attend.

I understand the view of drifting. Guys, Ive been doing this for years and its always the same reaction. My answer is to try it and see. I dont mean power side in a parking lot, I mean go fast into a turn sideways right behind another car, staying as close as you can......then tell me drifting sucks. I love the sport, its amazing.

I mean go fast into a turn sideways right behind another car, staying as close as you can......then tell me drifting sucks. I love the sport, its amazing.

it would be quite entertaining to see a group of drag racers and auto x folks try that as a first time outing. I bet a number of the local body shops would sponsor that shit :D

This is more of a social club. If your here for guys that like cars in general because most of us drive at somepoint either to work or school, then welcome. If you want to discuss the physics behind....... uh I forgot where I was going with this.

yeah, no physics please. My head hurts from all the anit-squat, rollcenter, scrub radius shit Im dealing with on my car. I seriously wish I was into golf or something less time consuming and expensive.

yeah, no physics please. My head hurts from all the anit-squat, rollcenter, scrub radius shit Im dealing with on my car. I seriously wish I was into golf or something less time consuming and expensive.

my car has a 3 link with low roll center and roughly 73% AS. see i know big words too:)

It cant be that hard, I seen some guys drifting yesterday in a honda in an old big bear parking lot.

my car has a 3 link with low roll center and roughly 73% AS. see i know big words too:)

do you have a suspension program I could use that'll work with win7. Currently all I have is one I can only run on my tiny standalone laptop....cant see shit.

bring the rollcenter up, lower the spring rates, get big anti-sway bars and you're ready to go drifting......as long as its rwd, or awd with the front locked out.

btw, more rear traction is better AND we dont run old hard tires or spray WD40 on them to get the car sliding....jsut an FYI. haha