1990 Geo Storm GSI 5-spd For Sale: $800

EvoXbmx

This is the DOHC 1.6l model. Its a zippy little thing and would make a fine work/winter car. It is black and the hatchback model. It has a push button start because the keys were lost at some point. This car is easy to convert to turbo if you find someone parting out an Isuzu Impulse RS. They go for 3-400 bucks for EVERYTHING! I am installing a new alternator today. Pics and more info to come. Asking 800 dollars.

As I recall, these have the 1st gen MR2 engine and close ratio 5 spd. Excellent beater.

Actually, the engine is built by Isuzu. Isuzu is primarily a diesel manufacturer so their early engines were strong; forged crank and rods. With the RS turbo setup, 200whp can be seen all day.

The new alternator is installed, an aftermarket ignition switch with key now replaces the push button start. I have some brand new strut mounts, Impulse RS springs, magnaflow muffler, and some other stuff I will throw in. Also, the pic shows a doughnut on the right rear wheel: I have all 4 mags and center caps. I just need to get 1 tire repaired.

The car has a full tank of gas. 143k miles on the clock.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/billycoyote/2010-12-19_165607.jpg

Actually, the engine is built by Isuzu. Isuzu is primarily a diesel manufacturer so their early engines were strong; forged crank and rods. With the RS turbo setup, 200whp can be seen all day.

Actually, Isuzu didn't do shit but spiff up a Toyota 4A motor.

Me? Nothing! But the car was running 10.8's with an Auto a few years back. There is Video of the pass(es)

Trans and engine are just sitting on the floor, waiting for a new home. PM me with any inerest I dont want to cluter up his thread-I just though an RS motor avaiable would help his sale.

Jp, that motor was Steve lockett's, the geo god if you will. I was wondering if you had sold it yet.

If you try to put a turbo on that 4xe1, then definitely get the rs motor so you can actually run some boost.

Bump for the good deal, too bad I'm in OK

Jp, that motor was Steve lockett's, the geo god if you will. I was wondering if you had sold it yet.

If you try to put a turbo on that 4xe1, then definitely get the rs motor so you can actually run some boost.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IT'S A GHOST.

Hey Bud. Yep, motor is still here!

Good to see you on. PM me your email and I will shoot you some pics of your old whip. :cool:

Oh, and PM to the OP