Columbus Beerfest - January 14 & 15

Casper

Duff, I got my dad and brother tickets for Christmas too! We are going on the 15th. Ben, did you buy your tickets, definitely going?

Anyone is welcome to crash at my place after. It's not a bad cab ride and we could cab pool. :)

you know ill be there jesse. and did i tell u bought this ben?

Duff, I got my dad and brother tickets for Christmas too! We are going on the 15th. Ben, did you buy your tickets, definitely going?

Anyone is welcome to crash at my place after. It's not a bad cab ride and we could cab pool. :)

Hell yeah man. That's when i ordered ours for too.

Yup. Bought my dad one too for Christmas. I already told him to plan on being in Columbus for the night. LOL. And my buddy Shawn is going too.

you know ill be there jesse. and did i tell u bought this ben?
You and several others told me about. I'm stoked.

• 2 weeks later...

Two days away! What's the plan... meet down there at 6?

ANYONE is welcome to cab pool back to my place and crash. I live pretty close and don't want anyone driving home because the cab ride was too far to their house!

Pumped that Phantods are going to be playing.

Has anyone been to this before?

I believe you get 25 tickets/tokens with the purchase of admission.

The VIP tickets get you in at 6:30p and an 8 ounce cup.

Does anyone know if it's one ticket/token per 8 ounce cup or will some places cost 2 or maybe 3 tickets/tokens per 8 ounce cup?

Has anyone been to this before?

I believe you get 25 tickets/tokens with the purchase of admission.

The VIP tickets get you in at 6:30p and an 8 ounce cup.

Does anyone know if it's one ticket/token per 8 ounce cup or will some places cost 2 or maybe 3 tickets/tokens per 8 ounce cup?

Found the answer.

With each ticket, you receive 25 tickets and each is good for one sample of great craft beer. The Samples are served in a 5oz. acrylic cup. VIP attendees get in 1 hour early and they get a larger souvenir glass for sampling.

Doing the math...

25 tickets x 8 ounce cups = 200 ounces

200 ounces / 12 ounces (a regular beer)= 16.6666666667 beers = Good times to be had

Found the answer...

Tickets matter for fuck all, or at least they didn't matter last May. That's the real answer. The people giving out beer are other drunks like us and they only collected about 7 of my tickets before they stopped. I think the ticket thing is a formality/legality that maybe they can't say it's unlimited alcohol.

Tickets matter for fuck all, or at least they didn't matter last May. That's the real answer. The people giving out beer are other drunks like us and they only collected about 7 of my tickets before they stopped. I think the ticket thing is a formality/legality that maybe they can't say it's unlimited alcohol.

Even better