Let the countdown begin!

SpaceGhost

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheels came today, mounted balanced, TPMS Sensors and a sheet with the ID #s!

Thank god you got these. I was following one of these new STI sedans yesterday, going 3mph turning on onramp, and accelerating like a grandma. It was a very dark blue color with silver/gunmetal bbs.

Car looked good, but I passed him as soon as we got on the highway.

This is my first winter with snow tires, and I will never be without them again. Wintersport 3D's.

Hows the wait going?

Hows the wait going?

It seriously sucks, I bought an obdII hand held unit to switch the TPMS sensors on the ECU for the 2 sets of tires. Otherwise I would have to go to the dealer every time and pay $50. It was $140 shipped so after 3 changes or next spring it pays for it's self.

It seriously sucks, I bought an obdII hand held unit to switch the TPMS sensors on the ECU for the 2 sets of tires. Otherwise I would have to go to the dealer every time and pay $50. It was $140 shipped so after 3 changes or next spring it pays for it's self.

does the TPMS in the STi set off an alarm? My MS3 chimes initially and then the light stays lit. I can live with that for a few months as it's relatively muted.

I have never ordered a car. I bet it would suck. I got my current gti exactly like I wanted, but was dealer stock.

Can't wait for pics. The dark blue one I saw looked cool.

does the TPMS in the STi set off an alarm? My MS3 chimes initially and then the light stays lit. I can live with that for a few months as it's relatively muted.

Yeah the light stays lit, but this hand held tool loads the TPMS IDs to the ECU so it reads them and functions. I want the system to work especially in the winter.

Yeah the light stays lit, but this hand held tool loads the TPMS IDs to the ECU so it reads them and functions. I want the system to work especially in the winter.

I see....I cheaped out. I wasn't spending $250 for TPMS on the winter snows.