Let the countdown begin!

SpaceGhost

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This month's Car & Driver has lap times around VIR for those concerned with handling:

Corvette Z06 / 2:53.5 / $98,010

911 Turbo S / 2:57.5 / $162,460

911 GT3 RS / 2:55.9 / $151,980

Comparatively the new STI did it in 3:13.8

Oh, and I forgot that the ZR1 did it in 2:51.8 last year but was not in this years test.

Spaceghost,

The real question is have you ordered mods and do you have them stacking up in the house waiting for the car to arrive?

Lol....at comparing interiors and now $100k car interiors at that... :lol:

This one is staying stock I think(for a little while :) ), however Windows will be tinted within days of taking delivery. I just ordered LM-60s and wheels and TPMS sensors mounted and balanced from the tire rack for the rest of the winter. They should be here this week. I just got some cheap 18" Motegi black painted wheels so I don't have to clean them in the winter. :(

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/motegi_race/swap/motegir_mr118_b_ci3_l.jpg

This one is staying stock I think(for a little while :) ), however Windows will be tinted within days of taking delivery. I just ordered LM-60s and wheels and TPMS sensors mounted and balanced from the tire rack for the rest of the winter. They should be here this week. I just got some cheap 18" Motegi black painted wheels so I don't have to clean them in the winter. :(

That's a good looking wheel.

I can't belive I haven't seen a wanna race post yet?

Ill ring in the new year an ide love to see this is my rear views... wanna get drug around by a neon.....?

No thanks. :)

My last one is higher on the list than your skittle so I'm good.

No thanks. :)

My last one is higher on the list than your skittle so I'm good.

its higher on the list because i havent gone threw a box full of time slips...but cr car attest i went faster(in 2008 way before some mods) then the time that is put on there...

come on its just a neon.......

its higher on the list because i havent gone threw a box full of time slips...but cr car attest i went faster(in 2008 way before some mods) then the time that is put on there...

come on its just a neon.......

I'm sure your car is faster than a stock STi. I concede. :)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hoigxy.png

These wheels will not be on the car at delivery, winter package will be put on. Should I take the summer BBSs to Wheel Medic and have them paint them gold? I like the above, it is the Dark Grey Metallic that I ordered.

It looks great. I think the thing that makes it look the best is the ride height and lack of high spoiler. Copy this car but with silver bbs, would be my vote. The paint having a bluish/grey color would make silver fit better imo.

Looks great with gold though.

You need that ride height and small spoiler!

Ah, I never understood that style curb. Oh well. Car will look good stock with gold wheels, or stock with silver.

Never thought I would say the sedans look good, but these new Limited STI's certainly make them look good.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hoigxy.png

These wheels will not be on the car at delivery, winter package will be put on. Should I take the summer BBSs to Wheel Medic and have them paint them gold? I like the above, it is the Dark Grey Metallic that I ordered.

That's HOT Ben!!! Note to self, steal his car.......

I like the wheels. I have 200% confidence in Wheel Medic to do that to your stock wheels too. I wouldn't hesitate.

I know you like the spoiler. May not look so notable on the dark grey, so I'll dial back my feeling on it until I see it in person.

It looks great. I think the thing that makes it look the best is the ride height and lack of high spoiler. Copy this car but with silver bbs, would be my vote. The paint having a bluish/grey color would make silver fit better imo.

Looks great with gold though.

You need that ride height and small spoiler!

This fag has it spot on.