Let the countdown begin!

SpaceGhost

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice breux. Tell chaddilac Michael Gibson says what's up. I haven't seen that dude in a long while. Last time I think it was on 315 and I just got my denalis wheels put on. He did a massive double take at me and then started laughing immediately haha

Ping my cell if you're serious about some early pics. I have to check my schedule, but I can likely bolt out of work early. Have a couple more interviews but life is good otherwise.

I'm off to get some zzz's. My thread for the night got locked up and thus I'm out.

Ping my cell if you're serious about some early pics. I have to check my schedule, but I can likely bolt out of work early. Have a couple more interviews but life is good otherwise.

I'm off to get some zzz's. My thread for the night got locked up and thus I'm out.

I bet it isn't ready for me to take home until Wednesday, I'm thinking we should wait for pics with tint, that is happening Thursday. So maybe this weekend we can get together. Of course it will be filthy by then so who knows.