College? what to do.

im faster

yeah i am a very hands on person..

and no thanks on the RN

Fair enough so working inside in a cubicle is something that would lead to making you crazy like me then. I do landscaping and absoutly love the field, just being outside and also seeing all that you have accomplished in that day is just so rewarding for me. The money is not the best when starting out but you can work your way up very quickly if you end up in the right company. I for example work for a smaller company that is about to experiance a very large growth within the next five years but being that it is a smaller family owned business they care so much more for you as an worker and are more than willing to give you raises too keep you around and help be a part of the boom. I started out at 10.00 bucks an hour 2 seasons ago and have already got up to 12.50 an hour being that I just got certified by OCNT in landscaping. It is just a test to get this but you do have to study, but in Aug I am taking two more tests through them to be certified in growing plants, and nusery management/ nusery technician. If I pass these I will then be a master gardener and will be making between 15.00 and 17.00 dollars an hour which is not baller statas by any means but good money IMO and with some more field experiance in the next few years I will be taking over outside sales for the company. Im not bragging just pointing out that with good work ethic ( which I know you will have) and not a great deal of education money can be made in trade fields as long as you get in with the right company that is willing to help you grow with them, professionaly and financially.

Bringing this back from the dead

I plan on staying a cop.. but no one is hiring full time right now at a place that pays decent.. and the best paying departments you have to have a degree of some kind to even apply..

So i decided im going to sinclair starting this month..

Ive decided after doing some recent work on computers and a few other things.. i wouldnt mind doing something with electronics again....

just not exactly sure what i should go into exactly..

Go Federal.