Here's an engine if someone needs

Forrest Gump 9

Lots of torque, that's for sure. But the line about the twin ECUs and the fact that it is essentially two inline 6s is very interesting. I wonder how close the heads are to the supra heads... That would be wild. Two supra motors under one hood? You'd probably create a weather front every time the turbos spooled.

Lots of torque, that's for sure. But the line about the twin ECUs and the fact that it is essentially two inline 6s is very interesting. I wonder how close the heads are to the supra heads... That would be wild. Two supra motors under one hood? You'd probably create a weather front every time the turbos spooled.

lol

It should fit under the hood of my supra. Hmm... 3500 on a rebuild or 3500 on a Toyota v12? :D

I had a BMW 750il with the V12. It was alot like what you are saying. It essentially had two of everything. You open the hood and it looked like a mirror image of itself. The cool thing I had read about was I guess if it had a failure in the engine, it could shut down 6 cylinders and run that way.

BMW_M73.jpg.f3b18db7d8dea24157f040da229a0b6d.jpg