Am I fucked or what?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Nah i'm not gonna hire a kid to beat him up lol, not gonna destroy his car. i've been to jail once, I don't wanna revisit it anytime soon.

Hopefully she will be freaked out enough and never let junior sell things on craigslist again. I would be talking to "mom" if she is going to butt in on this.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried talking to mom, she seemed to think it was ok for her son to fuck people over. She tried saying that i was threatening her son by agreeing that I would see him around. I love parents that aren't really parents.

I posted this same post over on Ohiohondas and got a pm from another member saying he bought an ecu from this kid and its junk as well. The add for the head I bought magically got taken down this evening too.

I tried talking to mom, she seemed to think it was ok for her son to fuck people over. She tried saying that i was threatening her son by agreeing that I would see him around. I love parents that aren't really parents.

I posted this same post over on Ohiohondas and got a pm from another member saying he bought an ecu from this kid and its junk as well. The add for the head I bought magically got taken down this evening too.

....and there lies the root of the problem! Good luck, karma will eventually catch up with him. I'd be sure to let the mom know that unless she wants to work something out for paying back her kids debt... :D

Guest 614Streets
Newark is small...

Break his windshield.

Slash his tires.

Chalk it up as a loss....

:)

KillJoy

PS - I do not condone illegal activities.

Ahahah ahaha aha ha

Haha!!! If he woul'dve cooperated a little bit i would've just asked for a partial refund to help cover cost to have head fixed. Instead he told me about how he spent the money already on paint for his heap, and how he didn't have a job blah blah blah...its ok though, like others have said karma is a bitch.

Sucky suitation for sure what a douche.

Don't take offense to this but reason # 12345325 why I will not bgive my number out when selling shit. Even on here I won't. I'm not saying I sell crappy stuff cause I don't but f no ur not getting my number

Sucky suitation for sure what a douche.

Don't take offense to this but reason # 12345325 why I will not bgive my number out when selling shit. Even on here I won't. I'm not saying I sell crappy stuff cause I don't but f no ur not getting my number

I'll post your phone number for ya!

Ohio Hondas has so many freakin lowlifes it's not even funny.

Inform the kid and mother you will be seeking legal counsel for fraud. Tell them you would like to “settle this issue before it gets any worse”. Dumb people fold when someone threatens to bring in the lawyers, and these two sound about as dumb as the come.

I really hope that mom is ready to pay for this kid's legal fees because he sounds like a winner...

I already warned them that I would be seeking legal advice, here reply "see ya in court, youll have more money in court fee's then you paid for the part". The mom sounds like a fucking winner, must be why her son lives with his dad huh.

Have you filed a police report? Maybe the cunt's tune will change with a cop shows up asking questions. The best way to make trash like this feel the pain is have a cop come over and say hi.

I am willing to bet her and the little bastard child will do something dumb and give you an advantage.

Worse case just fuck with them until you are bored.

Yeah this sucks big fat dick!! Kid is only 17 and talking mad shit becaues he is 17, i'd give anything to be 17 for about 20mins right now

Call mommy and daddy if he's only 17. Tell them you're taking their kid to court for fraud unless they refund the money.

Call mommy and daddy if he's only 17. Tell them you're taking their kid to court for fraud unless they refund the money.

ah the joys of not reading the thread.

cliffs: mom's a cunt and seems to approve of the situation.

my solution? take a 17 year old approach. mummify his car in plastic wrap overnight if he parks outside, with some broken eggs between the wrap and the new paintjob

ah the joys of not reading the thread.

cliffs: mom's a cunt and seems to approve of the situation.

my solution? take a 17 year old approach. mummify his car in plastic wrap overnight if he parks outside, with some broken eggs between the wrap and the new paintjob

Too much reading. Throw head through mom's window?