Why is every state around us getting hammered...

Putty

Fuck level 3. Besides we were talking about it at work last night hasn't happened since 1978. So don't get your hopes up. Also we are getting just as bad as the surround county's but we are heavily populated and have a larger infrastructure so they always seem to have it worse.

Also we are getting just as bad as the surround county's but we are heavily populated and have a larger infrastructure so they always seem to have it worse.

I don't agree. We aren't even a level 1. Besides...I am talking about wanting 36" of snow...The shit that covers cars..Just once I wanna say "Holy fuck....I'm actually snowed the hell IN". w/ cable and Internet/electric...lol

Fuck level 3. Besides we were talking about it at work last night hasn't happened since 1978. So don't get your hopes up. Also we are getting just as bad as the surround county's but we are heavily populated and have a larger infrastructure so they always seem to have it worse.

We had a level 3 in 2004. We got stopped going to the apartments to salt.