My Hummer went through da ice.... Lets go get it.

neonkiller

I sank a truck in a riverbed years ago. Climbed out the sunroof as it sank. Had to get a bulldozer to get it out. I had to practically submerge myself in icy water to hook onto the trailer hitch. Holy crap was that cold. The truck looked fine at first, but it was virtually totalled. There was mud and sand everywhere, from inside the distributor cap to the transmission. Sold it for parts. That Hummer will start deteriorating almost immediately. It will also smell worse than just about anything you could imagine. lol

I sank a truck in a riverbed years ago. Climbed out the sunroof as it sank. Had to get a bulldozer to get it out. I had to practically submerge myself in icy water to hook onto the trailer hitch. Holy crap was that cold. The truck looked fine at first, but it was virtually totalled. There was mud and sand everywhere, from inside the distributor cap to the transmission. Sold it for parts. That Hummer will start deteriorating almost immediately. It will also smell worse than just about anything you could imagine. lol

They are ugly ass vehicles anyway. Especially the girl versions like this one.

It's not a Hylux.

Edit: this vid needs edited. Bad. I have 0 cares about the guy putting on his wetsuit.

This.

I've learned that all videos posted to UTube can be skipped forward 1 minute automatically.

ESPECIALLY anything doing with cars. Car races. Car wrecks. Car blowups. Car pimping. Car anything. The first minute is always a waste of time - people thinking you need to see shit thats boring as fuck.

Dont believe me? Go check out the car wreck thread here. ANY video in that bitch can be skipped forward to damn near the last ten seconds.