From Cincy

colt

Name is Steve, from CSS, been on there since 03. Couple members over there told to come check out the site. Im driving nothing worth mentioning now, but Im in the market for a car. Just sold my speed6. Basic suspension, intake, exhaust, dp, slow as fuck. Ive actually been given some info on a few cars posted on here for sale, by Evil8 (CSS) who's a member on here also.

On a side note, I like this "common area" for newbs. Wish CSS would do this and be able to weed out the dipshits, cousin fucking hillbillies from Kentucky that join up. Plus "newcomers section" is always good for some laughs during work ;)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9484/fuckl.png

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1859/fuckshit.png

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7329/shitr.png

Edited by colt
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

That is a clean MS6, what are you driving now ?

Thanks, nothing just a daily. Im trying to buy something right now for 6-8k range to fuck around with this summer. Staying away from loans while I try to get a house in the near future.

Decent intro, sounds like you know how to handle this place, and fuck CSS.

:lol: We do the same thing to noobs on CSS. Probably why we seriously havent had a new member "stick" for several months.

What is CSS?

cincystreetscene

Pretty much the only other decent car forum in Ohio, especially since SRD was hacked so much the ended up just taking it down, although I would never consider anything out of Dayton "decent" :lol:

cincystreetscene

Pretty much the only other decent car forum in Ohio, especially since SRD was hacked so much the ended up just taking it down, although I would never consider anything out of Dayton "decent" :lol:

I really like Stangbangerz out of cinci as well but it is stang focused so...

Welcome ..... Fuck CSS? (gotta fit it:D)

Young grasshopper, I must welcome you to our humble site. You will find it quite comfortable and entertaining. As nice as it seems there are evils and ways you must avoid. With that being said I must urge you stay away from Phil. This may seem like a riddle of words to you at this point in time... However, soon the light will shine bright on the grouping of letters and bring forth a comprehension level that will make the above words golden nuggets of wisdom.

Have a safe and fulfilling journey young one.

Young grasshopper, I must welcome you to our humble site. You will find it quite comfortable and entertaining. As nice as it seems there are evils and ways you must avoid. With that being said I must urge you stay away from Phil. This may seem like a riddle of words to you at this point in time... However, soon the light will shine bright on the grouping of letters and bring forth a comprehension level that will make the above words golden nuggets of wisdom.

Have a safe and fulfilling journey young one.

The wise wizard hath told me that the fore mentioned witch above mentions many falsehoods, however this prophecy will come true.

If thou beist true to heart, young grasshopper will surely see that the witch speaks true of this prophecy.