Best Drunken Lie Ever

Benner

I dare you all to beat this one.

So my best friend and me convinced this girl tonight that I donated part of my liver to him when I was 2 years old. The reason behind the donation was that he had incurable Jaundice, even told her that I had Jaundice but I made it through quickly so I had a strong liver. She even mentioned the fact that we each had a beer in our hand. I told her that since I was so young, my liver grew back the part that was missing and made it stronger than before.

The kicker to the story is that she's a 3rd year nursing student.

What's funny is u threw that shitty game and still didn't smash her You sad piece of shit

Aww your cute when your angry. No game involved. Probably easily could have but some other guy was workin it plus talking to her for more than 30 seconds was like having a conversation with Ellen Degeneras

Maybe she got you on the "3rd year nursing student".... just saying. Females have been known to bullshit too.

Pretty sure she was legitly 3rd year nursing. Friend who's party it was even introduced her as such

total thread backfire.

Meh I've had worse.

So my best friend and me convinced this girl tonight that I donated part of my liver to him when I was 2 years old. The reason behind the donation was that he had incurable Jaundice, even told her that I had Jaundice but I made it through quickly so I had a strong liver. She even mentioned the fact that we each had a beer in our hand. I told her that since I was so young, my liver grew back the part that was missing and made it stronger than before. At that point she started doubting me a little bit so I told her to let us prove it. She said she was game, so my friend and I had her follow us to the back where we could get a little more privacy. Once in the back we told her she could feel our scars, but that we didn't want her to see them because we were embarrassed so she would have to reach out her hands and close her eyes. At that point my friend and I took down our pants, thus exposing our full wieners to her and put each of her hands on one of them. At that point she was startled and shouted, "hey that isn't a scar, those are your weenies." We just smiled and replied that's right bitch, now assume the position, we want us some finger cuffs." she was so impressed by our game that she gave it up right there. But...when we were done we noticed something strange about her. She took off her scarf, exposing her adams apple, and said, "ha! I'm not really a 3rd year nursing student, I just graduated."

Fixed for realism and entertainment.

LOL 3rd year nursing student? LOL she got you, my wife got her RN in 2 years, CSCC's program is 2 years. Ha Ha.

Yeah but with CSCC it's an associates of RN, but she should be able to hop right over to OSU and get her Bachlors in a year from there.

Yeah but with CSCC it's an associates of RN, but she should be able to hop right over to OSU and get her Bachlors in a year from there.

You do understand a RN is a RN.

now if your comparing a BSN to RN that a different story, but you obviously have no idea.

You do understand a RN is a RN.

now if your comparing a BSN to RN that a different story, but you obviously have no idea.

an rn with a bachlor's has 100% chance of getting the job over the assoicates.

exactly, and to Car Whore, not exactly, BSNs demand more $$$$, My wife uses her RN to almost make 6 figures. It's all about how smart you are with your degree.

So my best friend and me convinced this girl tonight that I donated part of my liver to him when I was 2 years old. The reason behind the donation was that he had incurable Jaundice, even told her that I had Jaundice but I made it through quickly so I had a strong liver. She even mentioned the fact that we each had a beer in our hand. I told her that since I was so young, my liver grew back the part that was missing and made it stronger than before.

The kicker to the story is that she's a 3rd year nursing student.

Recreation of the fail here

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/178241-1/Helps_pull_chimney.gif?