Good PS3 games?

im faster

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the best PS3-only game I've played....maybe the best overall game EVER imho.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is fantastic fun. A must-play. Tons of action and surprises.

A lot of people like GT5 but I'm finding the reward/upgrade system to be tedious and I'm losing interest. Sux cuz I need something cool to use my cockpit and wheel with.

Assasin's Creed...all editions rock...but when I play too much I find myself wanting to climb up on the roof and run around.

Okay so i just decided to get gamefly to try out some new games..

im tired of playing

MW and Mag...

What games have you played that you like?

What kind of games do you prefer? You may also check out the video game exchange sticky for possible swaps/purchases/borrows and just to get an idea on what other games people have enjoyed enough to own.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Both of them are 2 of the best games I've ever played. The 3rd in the series comes out late this year.

these... only time my PS3 has been turned on was for these 2 games and god of war 3. It will just sit and collect dust until the 3rd one comes out.

these... only time my PS3 has been turned on was for these 2 games and god of war 3. It will just sit and collect dust until the 3rd one comes out.

The PS3 is so much more than a video game system. 90%+ of my PS3 use (which is a good amount) is non-game related.