Valentines Day

87GT

Fucking fake ass Hallmark holiday bullshit. You can all die in a fire and choke on a bag of sweethearts chalk tasting candy hearts. Whoever here agrees with me will be awarded 1 free PETA female protester. Cage included see examples below.

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/3079/fuckingpetaidiotsdie.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate valentines day as well but for the reason my wife buys what she wants anyways and I dont want to waste money on stupid flowers that are already dead, or jewelry that will sit in a box. I try not to wait for valentines day to come around to show my wife I love her. Its just a dumb holiday.

Like I need a "holiday" to romance a lady. I can do that any day of the week.

Clean the sand outta your vagina, this is your womens day, not yours. Your jus there for decoration and penetration. Just play the game its kinda fun to see her happy, esp wen u do it rite.

I had a great. Vday, you guys are a bunch of. Fags, I went to a comedy show, went to a nice jazz club and dinner, was at the hilton and got sum crazy sexytime. It was great!!!!

I play the game, because come Monday March 14th, I gets mines.

Clean the sand outta your vagina, this is your womens day, not yours. Your jus there for decoration and penetration. Just play the game its kinda fun to see her happy, esp wen u do it rite.

These

No and No. Seriously you need to die in my fiero.

It is not romantic to do things for your lady on vday. It is expected. You shouldn't need to be told to try and empress the one you love ....or loveish.

I empressed my wife against the headboard last night. Expected Romance, I'm all for it. :p