How happy are your balls?

Mojoe

I ask this, because my balls are pretty damn happy. We had a very good weekend and yesterday, while out shopping, I stopped into Old Navy for some boxer briefs. For a few years now, I have only worn Old Navy Boxer Briefs. They have just the right room, yet good support to control that inner thigh slap while walking or running (sometimes it aint cool to let your nuts hang). So I see they have them out in PERFORMANCE. They claim to be more breathable and moisture-wicking. Ladies and Gentleman, I'm wearing them right now, and let me tell you, my balls feel amazing. They have a fresh shave which allows the fabric, which is soooooo smooth, to have good contact. They feel great. I can run faster and jump higher in these, I just know it. Later tonight I'll be meeting with my girl and I'm sure that with how great my balls have felt all day, there will be pleasure all night long. Do you hear me? I'm telling you, you have got to get your balls in a set of these briefs. I already sent my girl a pic, and she replied with boobies. Instant win. I'm telling you. So get to Old Navy and throw $10 at 2 pair. Not need to thank me. I'll see you out and just know your a man with happy balls. Just putting out the good word gents. Now go get um.

It's a standard 1" band from what I can see. I've never had roll over on them. the elastic has never worn out and the fit has stayed the same with the fabric.

The old navy ones I had about 5 years ago had crappy waist bands and they folded easy, and would cut into you, especially when a fat guy like me wears them. I have some hanes now that have a large waistband and never fold. Also another issue I had with Old Navy boxers was diameter of the thighs at the botom, they would be tight on my legs and cut the circulation off when they would get twisted. I would have to adjust them all the time. Again I have a fat belly but have kinda big legs to carry my weight, my legs aren't fat, I Bike and walk long distances. They are just big. I have never bought them since, maybe it's time to take a gander at Old Navy. :)

I didn't want to bring waste-lines in to this, but it appears you are aware of where the difference you need is. I have to say my thighs fit just right and are not skinny at all, though they aren't huge either.

Would free ball before wearing something that I got bat wings in.

under armor boxer breifs are the onlt pair that fit my smaller waist and large thighs. I cant find regular boxers, they are either dont fit my waist ( too big) and fit my thighs or they would fit my waist ( if my thighs allowed them to get that far) and choke my large man thighs.

under armor boxer breifs are the onlt pair that fit my smaller waist and large thighs. I cant find regular boxers, they are either dont fit my waist ( too big) and fit my thighs or they would fit my waist ( if my thighs allowed them to get that far) and choke my large man thighs.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/904/thighs7bj.jpg

Take some gold-bond extra strength medicated anti itch cream and put that on your balls. First it will be some heat you feel down there while the menthol kicks in but then ice cold. You could be in hell burning to death but your balls will be like ice cubes.

If you don't believe me go try it I dare you.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/904/thighs7bj.jpg

except I am a man, thanks

^^LOL

Under armor is good. but way over priced for what they are. I have a pair of padded under armors I wear under my one piece leathers. Quite snug, but need to be.

I know they are spensive but they fit nice on my junk.