Childrens riding gear.

Lost1888

Alright I'm looking for a jacket for my 13 year old. I would like to find one with armor and that is decent quality. He isn't going to ride all that much but I insist he has at least a protective jacket. Has anyone on here found any or used any? I have looked around and only found one. I really don't want to spend $200 on a jacket he is going to out grow quickly and only wear 5-10 times this season. Any help would be great!!

i ended up buying my son dirt bike armor and then getting him a leather jacket from target. The MX pants they sell are very heavy duty and with the under armor they are almost as good as some street gear.

Think gixxie's advice is the best option. My son is 5 and that's exactly what I had to do for him.

As far as Jackets go I bought my 12 year old daughter the Icon Merc stage 2 textile jacket, which you can still find running around for about 85 bucks, it is discontinued but I was of the mindset to get her a quality jacket without spending much since next year it wont fit her any more.. look at the motosport.com clearance section