Q7 was no fun, and the B5 S4 needed a brother.

Mr. Jones

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I could have gotten a 5 going on 6 year old automatic car, with no warranty that I don't like. ORRRR...I could buy a brand new car that I adore, that will be just as fast or faster after a chip & exhaust. Oh , and 28mpg isn't bad, but who cares at this point.

:gtfo:

:p

yes, I know that you already bought the car. I'm not knocking on your car!! Just showing in case anyone else looking. I think the CLS is a looker (not my style) and in the future it'll be a colector vehicle.

A Mercedes with no warranty is like fucking a $10 hooker without a rubber.

I don't know about that!! I know of more STI've blown up than MB. Plus, the car is only 19K miles, it can qualify for CPO or you can even get aftermarket/third party warranty.

My MB is 92K miles. A crank position sensor was the worst thing that've happened to it. I've been thru a lot of vehicles (all different manufatures), my MB is the only car that I've not been able to find anything to replace it with (may be a newer model with less mile). Just trying to spread the joy :D!!