April Supra Meet in Columbus/Delaware

ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, Sunday, for sure. I may be a little breezy and cool but it should be dry. If this damn coolant temp sensor doesnt fix my current issue, I might be limping it down there and riding on the cruise with someone else. Shit, nothing's going right lately. lol

Sorry guys, Sunday, for sure. I may be a little breezy and cool but it should be dry. If this damn coolant temp sensor doesnt fix my current issue, I might be limping it down there and riding on the cruise with someone else. Shit, nothing's going right lately. lol

Can ride in the Saab if you want.

I will write on a piece of paper Codyh and pin it to my shirt so people know who I am. lol

Neon safety vest or bust. Walk around with lit flares to complete the ensemble.

Head over and take the one off my car.

Well, another f'n problem has arrived for me. Seems my car is not happy at all and Im currently unable to figure out the problem. I do not have access to another automobile as my gf is out of town with the rav until Monday. That means, I cannot even go pick up some damn hamburger buns for the hamburgers I have here let alone make it to the park or lead the cruise.

Im really out of ideas here. Starting to feel like this meet isn't supposed to happen.

Combined with some recent personal issues, I'm at my wit's end for this weekend. Gonna screw with the car a bit more tomorrow morning or later tonight when I've calmed down a bit. If someone would grab some hamburger buns and charcoal, I'll reimburse you at the meet. I should be able to get the car and myself down there at least. Honestly, at this point, if I hadn't planned it, I wouldn't even be going.

Well, another f'n problem has arrived for me. Seems my car is not happy at all and Im currently unable to figure out the problem. I do not have access to another automobile as my gf is out of town with the rav until Monday. That means, I cannot even go pick up some damn hamburger buns for the hamburgers I have here let alone make it to the park or lead the cruise.

Im really out of ideas here. Starting to feel like this meet isn't supposed to happen.

Combined with some recent personal issues, I'm at my wit's end for this weekend. Gonna screw with the car a bit more tomorrow morning or later tonight when I've calmed down a bit. If someone would grab some hamburger buns and charcoal, I'll reimburse you at the meet. I should be able to get the car and myself down there at least. Honestly, at this point, if I hadn't planned it, I wouldn't even be going.

Let me know if you need someone to bring charcoal. I have an extra bag I could bring

My phone number and address if anyone needs it:

740/97one-9six7three

255 Freedom Lane

Delaware, OH

--------------------------------------------

Time is still 1pm. I hope to crawl up there before 1 and establish a spot. For those coming into the park looking for the meet, your best bet would be to follow the park road all the way back, staying to your right. Keep an eye out for supras, etc. More than likely, I will be getting a spot in the NW corner of the park. All the way at the back, the road makes a big loop. Near there. My number is posted if anyone has a hard time finding it.